COVID-19 4-H Update
Hello 4-H’ers, parents, and volunteers,
I hope you all are staying well and enjoying some time at home or some very quiet office time. I know you have all probably been wondering what we are thinking and
planning for our extension and 4-H families. In lieu of recent concerns; please see below what our plans are for upcoming events, programs, etc. It is our most great concern that we keep our youth safe and healthy and all our families and volunteers. We do know this is all new to us and we have to play each hour by hour since things are changing constantly. Please know that I am still available via email and phone if you have questions or concerns.
There will be NO club meetings for at least the next 2 weeks. You can choose to do a virtual meeting but again NO in-person meetings.
I will NOT be conducting any school enrichment for at least the next 2 weeks, well since schools are out that is not very hard.
4-H FUN Livestock Show
Unfortunately, our 4-H FUN Livestock Show is canceled indefinitely until further notice.
-NO Annual Tree Give Away
-NO 4-H Volunteer Meeting
-NO Farmer and Rancher program
Things that are still happening:
- Entries due this Friday, March 20, 2020, for Four County 4-H Poultry Show and Sale.
- 4-H Photo Contest-deadline for entries is Friday, April 3 by 5 p.m. Please note that entries are all digital.
- Preparing for your chickens’ arrivals for the Four County 4-H Poultry Show and Sale.
- Deciding what topic you will be doing at our District Activity Day in June.
- Wash hands for at least two rounds of the 4-H pledge:
I pledge my head to clearer thinking,
My heart to greater loyalty,
My hands to larger service, and
My health to a better living for my club, community, country, and world.