Green Industry News
Join us for these networking and educational opportunities!
22nd Annual Eastern North Carolina Landscape Conference & Trade Show
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020
- Nash Community College – Brown Auditorium
- 522 N. Old Carriage Road
- Rocky Mount, N.C. 27804
General attendee registration for Education and Marketplace is now open. Get early-bird pricing if you register by Monday, December 16, 2019. Register online.
After you register for Green & Growin’ 20, don’t forget to make your room reservation at the official show hotel, Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons. Sleeping rooms are offered at the rate of $137 per night plus tax.
Book your room today!
Note: We are not affiliated with any other properties and a broker is not working on our behalf. DO NOT reserve a room through a third party. Please use the link listed on our website.
Green & Growin’ 20 Locations & Schedule:
Greensboro Sheraton at Four Seasons
- January 27-29, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. – EDUCATION
Special Events Center at the Greensboro Coliseum
- January 29, 5–7 p.m. – KICK-OFF RECEPTION *NEW*
- January 30, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. – MARKETPLACE
- January 30, 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. – HAPPY HOUR RECEPTION *NEW*
- January 31, 9 a.m.–3 p.m. – MARKETPLACE
G&G Partner Program
As an exhibitor, you can increase your exposure by securing a spot in the 2020 Partner Program. A limited number of opportunities remain, so join the growing list of sponsors today! Download the online brochure for details or call the NCNLA office at 919.816.9119.
Visit the Green & Growin’ website for ongoing updates, including the full education schedule and information about our exciting new events.
Eastern NC Nursery Conference
- February 11, 2020
- Wilson County Agricultural Center
- 1806 SW Goldsboro St.
- Wilson, NC 27893
- 2020 ENCNC Flyer and Registration Form